Marketing Campaigns > Business Blogs
Corporate Business Blog Writing/ Marketing
Business Blog Marketing and Corporate Blog Writing for Companies
Testimonials“Always pushing us to be ahead of the curve, Direct Objective’s creative design, innovative marketing campaigns and the latest marketing automation technology constantly drive new clients for us.”
Serge Morin, Senior Partner & Founder, Elephant®Play
- Direct Objective Marketing Lead Generation Blog
- Business Blog Writing and HTML Email Newsletter Marketing: What’s the Difference?
- The Most Important & Effective Strategy When Business Blogging
- Survey Results: Impact of Blogging on Search Engine Optimization
- Blogs give strong boost to any website redesign
- 15 Excellent Corporate Blogs to Learn From
Business blog writing is an increasingly important part of social media marketing. So what is a business blog? The term “blog” is a contraction of the term “Web log”, meaning a kind of online journal. Like in a journal, blog writing is featured on Web pages that are regularly updated with new content. Postings can be added daily, weekly, monthly—the frequency of corporate blog postings varies, but the more frequent the posts, the better.
Blogs are used in many ways. Business blog marketing generally focuses on educating readers about a particular company or industry. Blog writing is about sharing opinions, spreading information, and occasionally posting relevant informational media, like pictures or videos. Topics may include commentary on recent industry-related news, first-person anecdotes about industry topics, or general advice and opinions about different products and services. The format of a corporate blog can be customized according to a company’s needs. Sometimes, for instance, readers are permitted to post comments about the blog writing, thus creating a forum for discussion.
With good corporate blog writing, you can increase Web traffic to your site and ideally convert more prospects to clients.
Outsourcing Corporate Business Blog Writing
Corporate blogs require a commitment. Visitors expect to see new material consistently posted on your Web site — especially if they find the content helpful or worthwhile. For companies that may have trouble keeping up with regular postings, outsourcing a corporate business blog to a marketing firm is a good practice. The company dictates the subject of blog postings, laying out whatever important points and news need to be covered. Trained marketing copywriters ensure that a business blog is maintained with relevant, well-written content with a specific emphasis on search engine optimization. The company can maintain charge of content, having the opportunity to review all business blog postings, and the marketing firm simply delivers the blog writing and handles the posting and formatting of business blog entries. With a professional business blog copywriter, it becomes much easier to post regularly to a corporate blog.
Why Maintain a Corporate Business Blog?
Many companies can benefit from corporate blog writing. Corporate business blogs have many advantages:
- A corporate business blog will increase your Web site ranking on search engines. With consistent, keyword-infused corporate blog writing, you’ll rate higher on search engines. This practice of Search Engine Optimization will result in more traffic to your business blog and to your Web site.
- Business blog marketing is a great way to educate your target market. Every industry has its own trends. By telling readers about different solutions and posting relevant information on a corporate blog, you’ll keep your target market informed and educate them about new trends with your product or service.
- A good corporate blog will establish you as an industry leader. Business blog marketing is a great way to build trust. Regular and informed business blog posts will solidify your position as an expert worthy of the reader’s trust.
- Consistent blog writing will give visitors a reason to return to your site. If you can keep prospects returning to your site on a regular basis with regular business blogs, your company will be sure to stay in their awareness.